37. Reviews laws; explains laws; resolves disputes; decides if a law goes against the Constitution
38. The Supreme Court
40. John Roberts
41. To print money; to declare war; to create an army; to make treaties
42. Provide schooling and education; provide protection (police); provide safety (fire departments); give a driver’s license; approve zoning and land use
43. Answers vary according to state. In New York the governor is David Paterson
44. Answers vary according to state. In New York the capital is Albany
45. Democratic and Republican
47. Nancy Pelosi
48. Citizens eighteen and older (can vote). You don’t have to pay (a poll tax) to vote. Any citizen can vote. (Women and men can vote.) A male citizen of any race (can vote).
49. Serve on a jury; vote in a federal election
50. Vote in a federal election; run for federal office.
Log in with your social accounts:
Or, log in with your IrishCentral account:
Don't have an account yet? Register now !
Join IrishCentral with your social accounts:
Already have an account ? Log in
Or, sign up for an IrishCentral account below:
Make sure we gathered the correct information from you
You already have an account on IrishCentral! Please confirm you're the owner.
Our new policy requires our users to save a first and last name. Please update your account: