Rachel Craig who died in Bali after drinking poisoned wine

A 25-year-old Irish woman and her 23-year-old Dutch boyfriend died on vacation in Bali after drinking poisoned wine.

Rachel Craig, from College Rise in Drogheda, Co. Louth, died Saturday after drinking the "arak" local wine.

Her 23-year-old boyfriend, Rene Puper from the Netherlands, died Sunday.

The couple's deaths are the latest in a poisoned wine scandal which has killed 25 people.

Tourists are now being warned to stay away from the traditional rice wine which has been laced with the highly toxic methanol.

Rachel leaves behind her heartbroken parents Noel and Theresa and a brother Ian.

The former student of NUI Galway was on a round-the-world trip and had visited eastern Europe, Russia, Mongolia and China.

She celebrated New Year's Eve in Thailand and then traveled on to Vietnam and Indonesia where she arrived about three weeks ago.