It seems that Charlie Sheen has finally agreed on a contract for “Two and a Half men” with CBS.
The troubled star will be delighting us all from his Malibu beach house for at least another two seasons.
“To put a fitting end on the two and a half months of whirlwind speculation, I’m looking forward to returning to my CBS home on Monday nights,” said Sheen.
Just a couple of months ago Sheen had said that he wanted to leave the show to pursue his movie career once more.
The next nugget of news that seeped through was that Sheen had been holding out for $2 million per episode. A demand which CBS were not prepared to match.
Sheen will appear in court on July 21 in Colorado. He has denied the charges of assault against him following a violent altercation with his wife on Christmas Day 2009.
In February he entered rehab which meant that the “Two and a Half Men” had to halt production. He has been leaving the facility everyday to film “Two and a Half Men”, with CBS’s blessing.
It’s good to see Sheen has seen sense.
This September he will appear on our silver screens in “Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps”.
Log in with your social accounts:
Or, log in with your IrishCentral account:
Don't have an account yet? Register now !
Join IrishCentral with your social accounts:
Already have an account ? Log in
Or, sign up for an IrishCentral account below:
Make sure we gathered the correct information from you
You already have an account on IrishCentral! Please confirm you're the owner.
Our new policy requires our users to save a first and last name. Please update your account: