Worst prank ever - Irish surfer pushed into shark infested waters off Donegal - VIDEO
Surfer comes out unscathed and none too bothered!
With its stunning beauty and great waves, Donegal in Ireland is a prime spot for surfing. However, a recent YouTube video showed how a prank nearly turned the spot of Rossnowlagh into a scene out of ‘Jaws.’
Read More Irish news stories here
A group of surfers got their laughs when they pushed one of their own overboard as a shark was approaching in the waters.
Thankfully, no one was hurt in the incident, and the shark actually turned out to be one of a friendly variety - a basking shark, which only feeds on plankton (and not surfers!). Upon approaching the surfers’ dinghy, the shark actually flopped out of the way to avoid running into it.
Read More: Irishman dies from physical exertion following Gangnam Style dance
“What the f***?! That was mad!” the cameraman says after the victim was pulled back aboard.
“He kept coming at me,” the surfer, who attempted to punch the shark out of the way, said.
Check out the video here:
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
You should hear in the USA the right wng extremists calling Nelson Mandela all kinds of names and insults...........Why because he is black. These riVirginia governor slammed by doctor over plain cigarette pack rejection
YOur welcome to smoke - and take a decade off you life from lung cancer, throat cancer, nicotine scaring the arteries which provides places where plaAn open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
I'm not caht but he's a great guy, especially compared to his past extremist right wing German pope As for capitalism, in the USA, the gap between thGay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
I've dealt with these kind of people, typically evangelists / southern baptists /born agains To put it simply they believe that every word in the bib