Our fortune teller's top ten predictions for 2012
Noted psychic Fiona Fortune predicts the future
With the final days of 2011 upon us, we thought it was high time to call in our fortune teller, Fiona Fortune.
Last year, six of her ten predictions, including the death of Bin Laden, came true. How many will be true this year?
Here are her exclusive predictions:
1. Kate Middleton with child
After the wedding of the year in 2011, we expect to hear the pitter patter of tiny feet in Buckingham Palace in 2012.
2. Pope Benedict will make his way to Heaven
Turning 85 in the New Year, we expect Pope Benedict’s health will continue to deteriorate.
3. Obama will be re-elected as president
In a very tight race, Obama will defeat Mitt Romney by five electoral college votes.
4.Tristan MacManus starts dating a Hollywood actress
Having had huge success this year in his first season of ‘Dancing with the Stars’, we predict MacManus’ career will continue to sky rocket and that he will have a Hollywood starlet on his arm in no time.
5. Selena Gomez will dump Justin Bieber for Damian McGinty
Everyone’s favorite new Glee star, the Derry born performer will be the cause of a rift between Gomez and Bieber and swoop in to offer Gomez a shoulder to cry on. How could she not fall for the talented teenager?
Read More: Damian McGinty explains how he cracked the cast of ‘Glee’
6. Sinead O’Connor wins Oscar for Albert Nobb’s song “Lay your head down”.
We predict Oscar success for Sinead O’Connor, who re-married this year. Her song, “Lay Your Head Down”, is featured in Albert Nobbs. The song is currently nominated for a Golden Globe Award.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Notre Dame sues federal government again...
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Amazing story of how Choctaw Indians raised...
- 'Danny Boy' turns 100 and the experts explain...
- Sarah Jessica Parker opens her heart to grievin
- Obama relative gets personal special deal...
- Most Americans are in favor of immigration...
We would need to get a few of them into the ESBUnionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for new flag for Northern Ireland (VIDEO)
I think Dr Haass doesn't have a clue. They may have to send him back where he came from. One country One Flag. One IrelandNotre Dame sues federal government again over birth control
@Pat123: Dietrich Bonhoeffer would argue with you. Hitler felt that he had a right to the "ultimate solution". Bonhoeffer did not. AbortionNotre Dame sues federal government again over birth control
How about a little realism? This is not a "birth control" issue but an issue of "abortion as a form of birth control". It is known