New World Bank map shows exactly where the Irish are emigrating to in modern times
United Kingdom, the United States and Canada shown to be Irish migrants top choices
An interactive map, compiled using data from the International Organization for Migration, has tracked migrants around the world. Published by the World Bank in 2010, the map shows the United Kingdom, the United States and Canada as being Ireland’s top choices.
It is hoped that The “Where We’re From” app, hosted by IOM.int, will evolve to be “individual migration flow maps on the IOM’s country pages.”
Here’s the top ten places the Irish were living in 2010:
New Zealand: 7,534
The Netherlands: 4,306
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
Quoting Churchill to an Irish audience to make a point is not the silliest part of this sad missive. Like so many "Conservatives" Conboy mBill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
Obama is not a socialist, that is why you got ACA run by private insurance companies instead of Single Payer. I know he's not a socialist because I amUnionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for new flag for Northern Ireland (VIDEO)
More 'fried brain' nonsense...A sibling of an Irish person...is Irish...stay out of the Sun, 'n keep trying, cobber!!!Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after applying for same-sex marriage license
Hi alisaann, in truth, the ones who lose the most are the children. Marriage affords most people a means to bequeath possessions to the family without