Kicking off summer in flying form with top Irish music and cultural festivals in the US this May
Summer has finally arrived! It’s time to get out and soak up some great Irish culture at these Celtic Fests
From North New York to Illinois the Irish American community are kicking off the summer festival season in style with a sensational line up of events. Good Irish traditional, as well as more modern acts, arts and crafts, food, theatre and more are just some of the treasures in store this May.
What better way is there to spend a weekend at the beginning of summer than basking in the summer sun, enjoying a family day out and soaking in some music, theatre and even storytelling at some of these top-notch events.
For IrishCentral’s full listings of this summer’s Irish festivals visit our dedicated events section here.
Here’s a rundown of what’s going on this May -
Scranton Celtic Festival, Scranton, PA - May 18 to 19
Shawnee Celtic Festival, East Stroudsburg, PA - May 25 to 26
For full listings click here.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
Hello everybody, my names is Cindy Davis Am from Canada i want to give thanks and honor to Dr.ATILA for the great work he did for me, he brought my loTop Christmas Irish ads that will be bring a tear to your eye (VIDEOS)
Niall O'Dowd, as for my typos, can't you tell a bit of irony and parody when you see it?An open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
Quoting Churchill to an Irish audience to make a point is not the silliest part of this sad missive. Like so many "Conservatives" Conboy mBill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
Obama is not a socialist, that is why you got ACA run by private insurance companies instead of Single Payer. I know he's not a socialist because I am