Hit and run driver who killed Queen’s Irish barman captured
Driver thought to be responsible for tragic death of George Gibbons is in police custody
While Gibbons’ Home remains closed, George’s brother Eamon plans to reopen it in the coming weeks.
More news from Ireland on IrishCentral
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
He was less then a year old when he left. I think IC can find a much fuller story. Either good or bad.Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Israeli comments aired on show
First off eiriamacn, I never said or suggested that the Israeli government was involved, however there is a lack of follow up and conviction among theBill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
"I believe that it is open to debate whether the Communist Party has any specific role to play at this particular stage of our political struggleRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
Blimey, Chuck! Sounds like what is going on in the construction industry in the UK now happened 30 years ago in the USA. Can't say we weren't warned..