Dissdient IRA blamed in death threat against flag protest leader and for burning his car
Willie Frazer blames smugglers for arson attack outside home
A car belonging to loyalist flag protest chief Willie Frazer has been burnt out – hours after he received a death threat.
Police in Ulster are investigating the arson attack at Frazer’s home.
The 52-year-old has told the Irish Sun newspaper that he believes Republican dissidents are behind the threat on his life and the attack at his home.
Frazer told the paper that took a phone call at his house on Sunday morning warning him he would be killed.
Just 90 minutes later his Audi car was torched at the back of the south Armagh property.
Frazer said: “I couldn’t have got out the back door, the fire was that bad coming in to the kitchen. But I can’t thank the police enough for doing what they did because they could have saved my life.”
Frazer has claimed Republican smugglers are angry that he has drawn attention to their operations.
He still plans to hold a loyalist flag protest in Dublin later this year.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
Dano you do not live in Ireland any sibling of an Irish person (or grandparent can apply for a passport). You do not live in Ireland.Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after applying for same-sex marriage license
Crusades came back in 2001 and now being waged by Secular Christians from USA and EU......The original Crusades were fought by European Catholics.Nelson Mandela once considered a terrorist by many Irish political leaders
If you wear a uniform you can kill all the women and children you like ,isn't that correct Chuck.Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after applying for same-sex marriage license
oops!! jetsnoone! Does that mean that the majority of the worlds population(who are not Christian) are doomed if they do not follow your ppxs views. B