Cops revisit old cases in the hope of nabbing Long Island Ripper
Investigators try to like woman, found in suitcase, to hookers on Long Island
Police are looking into the cases of two murdered prostitutes as a possible link to the ten bodies found at Jones, Oak and Gilgo beaches on Long Island, since December last year.
The investigators, headed up by Richard Dormer, the Police Commissioner for Suffolk County and a Laois-born man, are looking at the case of Tanya Rush, a 39-year-old, Brooklyn, victim. They believe there a possibility that her murderer is involved in the murder of the women found between Jones and Oak.
In 2008, on June 27, the dismembered remains of Rush, a New York prostitute, were found in Bellmore on a grassy should of the Southern State Parkway, according to reports in the NY Post. Her remains were crammed into a small suitcase.
The police are sticking with their theory that at least two killer have dumped a total of eight bodies along the beachfront on Long Island.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
Curitiba, You state "The aforementioned countries are British countries in terms of common ancestry and culture and political boundaries betweenRacist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
I would to see a breakdown of the figures alleging racism. This breakdown should include a division between black on white racism and white on blackAn open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
Mr. Conboy attacks the Pope's recent statement by setting up a straw man. He attacks totalitarian socialism or communism as if the Pope was advocatingIrish drugs mule to escape full trial and benefit from early release in Peru
Better brush up on their Spanish. It's going to a long haul for these two idiots.