16-year-old girl allegedly gang raped for 6 hours in Cork and Limerick
Irish police are investigating allegations from a 16-year-old girl that she was gang raped and sexually assaulted in different locations in Limerick and Cork, reports the Irish Independent.
The girl, who gave a statement to Limerick police this week, claims she was raped and sexually abused by several men over a six hour period on February 1. The girl was examined at a sexual assault clinic in Limerick.
The assaults allegedly occurred in the Bruff area in Co Limerick and near Charleville in Co Cork.
Forgotten Irish cemetery discovered near Blue Ridge Virginia
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
This is one time that I have to agree with you chuck, except for the Socialist part of your comment. I think that you are bang on. I believe that withOffensive NFL sign outside restaurant just a symptom of a larger problem
Why not simply remove red from the American language. I am sure that communists are offended by it as well. St.Johns was once the Red Storm, now theyThe New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-praised economic recovery
If the article did not specify Ireland, one might think it was about the U S. Ireland shrinks its unemployment via emigration, we shrink it by not cou62-year-old Boston priest caught with prostitute behind cemetery
Another error of judgement I suppose, being human and all that. Bloody disgusting.