- Irishman John Downey arrested for 1982 IRA...
- Justice Minister hangs on as Shattergate...
- Amnesty International says Ireland’s abortion...
- Tea party favorite Steve King blames Ronald...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- ‘Quiet Man’ star Maureen O’Hara says John...
- New book ‘John F. Kennedy - Among the Germans’.
- Government minister calls for investigation...
- Ireland’s winters will extend into summer...
- Ten ways to spot Irish tourists in New York...
Most Popular News Stories
In a recent exchange between Jon Stewart and Bill O’Reilly on “The Daily Show”, the two talked about such topics as Stewart’s directorial debut, and O’Reilly’s latest book but also got into a heated exchange about Fox News. FULL STORY >
The US-based chapter of the Irish Christian Brothers has agreed to pay more than $16.5 million to more than 400 survivors of sexual abuse in the United States and Canada. FULL STORY >
Republican Congressman Steve King has a message for the undocumented Latinos hoping for an immigration reform bill this summer: not today, not tomorrow and hey how does never sound? FULL STORY >
A man who mugged an 83-year-old woman in Cork city Center got more than he bargained for when he was chased down by a man who was training for the Cork City Marathon. FULL STORY >
A plucky Irish grandmother has been hailed a hero after she locked thieves in a barn while she called the police for help. FULL STORY >
- Justice Minister hangs on as Shattergate threatens his political future
- Ireland’s winters will extend into summer for years to come warns weather expert
- Mystery of Irish Famine potato blight is finally solved by international team of biologists
- ‘Quiet Man’ star Maureen O’Hara says John Wayne birthplace appearance will be her last - VIDEO
- Ten ways to spot Irish tourists in New York during the summer heat - PHOTOS
- Today's Irish news roundup
- 'The Quiet Man' fan buys Cong pub made famous by iconic movie for $386,000
- Brother and campaign advisor of former Irish presidential candidate charged with child abuse
- Irish anti-austerity protesters chain themselves inside government offices
- Irish finance minister says US Senate are misleading on Ireland’s tax rates in Apple debacle
- Government minister calls for investigation after Irish immigration group turn young woman into officials
- Cat raising ducklings on Irish farm in mixed-up mama saga - VIDEO
- $200,000 raised for Irish fight for immigration reform at Annie Moore Awards in New York
- George Moore, philanthropist and leading businessman dies aged 60
- Irish storm-chaser gives helping hand in Moore, Oklahoma after tornado destruction - VIDEO
- New book ‘John F. Kennedy - Among the Germans’ claims US President admired Hitler
- Amnesty International says Ireland’s abortion laws are not in line with international human rights
- Dublin’s historic Mansion House is haunted - Ghostbusters are on the case
- Today's Irish news roundup
- Ring of Cork Festival showcases community spirit for the Gathering
- Donegal mother of two teen sisters who committed suicide has baby boy
- Irishman John Downey arrested for 1982 IRA Hyde Park bombing, killing four police and seven horses
- Christine Quinn leads Dems in latest poll as Anthony Weiner enters the mayoral race - VIDEO
- Kennedy Leadership Forum Launched for JFK50 in New Ross, County Wexford
- Congressmen calls for full implementation of Good Friday Agreement
Irish American News
- Today's Irish news roundup...
- US billionaire backs Irish economy’s turnaround in response to crisis...
- Opposition party Fianna Fail says no to further austerity measure for Irish economy...
- Irish emigrants sending close to $1 billion back home according to World Bank...
- End to Ireland’s disastrous bank guarantee - an achievement at the expense of the Irish St...