- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish students told “No Irish Need Apply”...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Dubliner found guilty of vicious Temple Bar...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...
- Did Catholic Church insistence on English...
- Irish university suspends Legion of Mary...
- Nelson Mandela showed us all what could be...
- Are the Celts one of the ten lost tribes...
Most Popular News Stories
Top Irish News Stories
In response to details of Facebook's 2012 accounts published this week, the social media firm is defending the amount of tax it paid last year and has stated that it is fully compliant with Irish tax authorities. FULL STORY >
The Immigrant Council of Ireland has reported a significant increase in the number of racist incidents and hate crimes in the first eleven months of this year compared to the same period in 2012. FULL STORY >
An Irishwoman is cleaning up with her Christmas gift voucher offer – for a DIY divorce. FULL STORY >
For years Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle, 52, has carried the label “brain damaged,” with an alleged incident that soon after she was born her brain was deprived of oxygen. FULL STORY >
USIT, the major Irish-based travel company, has warned students planning to work in Chicago for summer 2014 that they are not welcome in the Windy City. However many of the students are not heeding this “No Irish Need Apply” message. FULL STORY >
- Dunnes Stores strikers likely to attend Mandela funeral
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning its arms during 2000 talks
- Did Catholic Church insistence on English language lead to Celtic Tiger?
- Cardinal Sean O’Malley announces Vatican effort to address abuse crisis
- Dubliner found guilty of vicious Temple Bar assault on New York stockbroker
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope as little more than a ‘figurehead’
- Sir Anthony O’Reilly sued by former personal nurse for non-payment of stock
- Today's Irish news roundup, Dec 6 2013
- Ireland’s leaders mourn the death of South African hero Nelson Mandela (VIDEO)
- Nelson Mandela showed us all what could be when good men rule
- 4,000 Irish social welfare letters encourage young people to emigrate
- Irish university suspends Legion of Mary for anti-gay literature
- Address by Nelson Mandela to Joint Houses of Irish parliament in 1990
- 30,000 lose power in the north as storms batter Ireland, Britain
- Celebrating Walt Disney’s birthday and his Irish roots
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for new flag for Northern Ireland (VIDEO)
- “Duck Dynasty” names now more popular in US than old Irish favorites
- Top Irish American business leaders honored by Irish America Magazine
- Ireland wins top spot on Forbes’ Best Countries for Business list
- Caroline Kennedy “selfie” in Japan reveals a new and much happier woman
- Notre Dame sues federal government again over birth control
- Cork mother grieves for husband, son and unborn child killed by suicidal driver
- Today's Irish news roundup, Dec 4 2013
- Ireland's Eye, a roundup of top news stories, Dec 4 2013
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may have colluded in two IRA murders
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist” ...
- “Philomena’s” story is just one example of the forced adoption of Irish children (VIDEO)...
- Top ten worst ever Irish Christmas gifts, even Santa would take a pass...
- Top Irish American business leaders honored by Irish America Magazine...
- Caroline Kennedy “selfie” in Japan reveals a new and much happier woman...