- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- 62-year-old Boston priest caught with prostitu
Most Popular News Stories
Top Irish News Stories
Spending is Ireland, around Christmas is down by 25 percent since 2006, according to a survey carried out by House and Home magazine. FULL STORY >
A major employer in County Kerry, with over 500 staff and more than 40 consultants, Bon Secours Hospital, Tralee is recruiting, and specifically looking at the American market to in the hope that this will provide a greater number of applicants. FULL STORY >
A Kildare golf course has sold for just $90,000 at one of the biggest auctions in Ireland. FULL STORY >
American travel magazine Global Traveler has named Ireland as the “Best Tourist Destination” for the second year in a row. FULL STORY >
A devastated father has called for an inquest into the death of his baby boy, after he witnessed his harrowing birth at Belfast's Royal Victoria Hospital. FULL STORY >
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds no hatred for Irish nuns
- Today's Irish news roundup, Dec 10 2013
- Shirley MacLaine and Billy Joel among John F. Kennedy Center honorees
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over plain cigarette pack rejection
- 25-car pile up looked like a “war zone”, snowy winter weather hits New York
- Families as well as Catholic Church and government to blame for illegal adoptions
- BBC apologize for interrupting "Mrs Brown’s Boys" for Nelson Mandela's death
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and benefit from early release in Peru
- Today's Irish news roundup, Dec 9 2013
- News from around the 32 counties of Ireland, Dec 9 2013
- Bono, Gerry Adams, President Higgins all remember Mandela as hero
- New television documentary tells story of Irishman who survived Nagasaki
- Photo shows Irish revolutionaries three years before Easter Rising
- Website attracts 80,000 Irish people ready to cheat on their partners this Christmas
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after applying for same-sex marriage license
- Facebook Ireland defends amount of tax it paid in Ireland last year
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent says Immigrant Council
- Irish company offers Christmas gift vouchers for a DIY divorce
- Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger’s syndrome, high functioning autism
- Irish students told “No Irish Need Apply” to Chicago for summer 2014
- Dunnes Stores strikers likely to attend Mandela funeral
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning its arms during 2000 talks
- Did Catholic Church insistence on English language lead to Celtic Tiger?
- Cardinal Sean O’Malley announces Vatican effort to address abuse crisis
- Top Christmas movies of our time (VIDEOS)...
- Will Ferrell wanted to take a dip in the Liffey after “Anchorman 2” premier (VIDEO)...
- Shirley MacLaine and Billy Joel among John F. Kennedy Center honorees ...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist” ...
- “Philomena’s” story is just one example of the forced adoption of Irish children (VIDEO)...