- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Irish outrage over NY Times pigeon-eating...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- Engaged couple fired by Catholic school for...
Most Popular News Stories
Top Irish News Stories
The New York Times has been hit with a barrage of criticism following the publication of an article on the Irish economy on Thursday that casts doubts on the recovery and claimed some Irish were eating pigeons to survive. FULL STORY >
An unmarried Irish American couple in Lawrence, MA claim they were fired from their positions as teachers by their Roman Catholic school upon revealing they were expecting their first baby. FULL STORY >
A federal court has ruled that six-year-old Jack Redmond should be returned to Chicago to live with his mother. FULL STORY >
The recent series of breaking news stories concerning Roma children in Ireland was the most frequently trending Irish news topic within the social networking site Twitter. FULL STORY >
Check out what Irish news stories are getting IrishCentral readers' attention today. FULL STORY >
- Irishman planning Christmas trip home dies in Boston construction accident
- Only 12 Christian Brothers convicted despite 870 accusations of sexual abuse
- No surprise as Pope Francis named Time Person of the Year 2013
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-praised economic recovery
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air hostess calendar
- Daughter of Sandy Hook principal wears wedding dress mom picked out
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s largest child porn kingpin
- Dunnes Stores protesters attended Nelson Mandela’s funeral
- Dublin cops foil hit on drug kingpin John Gilligan, warn ex-con his life is in danger
- Newgrange named Ireland's most important historical site
- Today's Irish news roundup, Dec 11 2013
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed since the financial collapse
- Tralee Hospital seeking surgeons from Ireland and the US
- Massive Irish property auction as 18-hole golf course sells for $900,000
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination” for second year by USA travelers
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital as father calls for inquest
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds no hatred for Irish nuns
- Today's Irish news roundup, Dec 10 2013
- Shirley MacLaine and Billy Joel among John F. Kennedy Center honorees
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over plain cigarette pack rejection
- 25-car pile up looked like a “war zone”, snowy winter weather hits New York
- Families as well as Catholic Church and government to blame for illegal adoptions
- BBC apologize for interrupting "Mrs Brown’s Boys" for Nelson Mandela's death
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and benefit from early release in Peru
- From Ireland to Chicago, six-year-old at center of custody battle should be returned to US...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-praised economic recovery...
- Daughter of Sandy Hook principal wears wedding dress mom picked out...
- Top Christmas movies of our time (VIDEOS)...
- Will Ferrell wanted to take a dip in the Liffey after “Anchorman 2” premier (VIDEO)...