- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
Most Popular News Stories
Top Irish News Stories
Check out what Irish news stories are getting IrishCentral readers' attention today. FULL STORY >
Time magazine selected Pope Francis as the 2013 Person of the Year on Wednesday, Dec 11. His leadership of the Catholic Church has drastically changed perceptions about the church in a short space of time. FULL STORY >
The widespread positive coverage of Ireland’s economic recovery after the IMF/European Union bailout has been challenged in a stark New York Times lead feature written by reporter Liz Alderman. FULL STORY >
A Spanish judge has called a Ryanair calendar featuring air hostesses in sexy poses “illegal, discriminatory and unfair.” FULL STORY >
The daughter of Dawn Lafferty Hochsprung, the brave principal of Sandy Hook who tried to face down crazed killer Adam Lanza, has revealed how she got married in the dress her mother picked out. FULL STORY >
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s largest child porn kingpin
- Dunnes Stores protesters attended Nelson Mandela’s funeral
- Dublin cops foil hit on drug kingpin John Gilligan, warn ex-con his life is in danger
- Newgrange named Ireland's most important historical site
- Today's Irish news roundup, Dec 11 2013
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed since the financial collapse
- Tralee Hospital seeking surgeons from Ireland and the US
- Massive Irish property auction as 18-hole golf course sells for $900,000
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination” for second year by USA travelers
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital as father calls for inquest
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds no hatred for Irish nuns
- Today's Irish news roundup, Dec 10 2013
- Shirley MacLaine and Billy Joel among John F. Kennedy Center honorees
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over plain cigarette pack rejection
- 25-car pile up looked like a “war zone”, snowy winter weather hits New York
- Families as well as Catholic Church and government to blame for illegal adoptions
- BBC apologize for interrupting "Mrs Brown’s Boys" for Nelson Mandela's death
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism to Pope Francis
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and benefit from early release in Peru
- Today's Irish news roundup, Dec 9 2013
- News from around the 32 counties of Ireland, Dec 9 2013
- Bono, Gerry Adams, President Higgins all remember Mandela as hero
- New television documentary tells story of Irishman who survived Nagasaki
- Photo shows Irish revolutionaries three years before Easter Rising
- Website attracts 80,000 Irish people ready to cheat on their partners this Christmas
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-praised economic recovery...
- Daughter of Sandy Hook principal wears wedding dress mom picked out...
- Top Christmas movies of our time (VIDEOS)...
- Will Ferrell wanted to take a dip in the Liffey after “Anchorman 2” premier (VIDEO)...
- Shirley MacLaine and Billy Joel among John F. Kennedy Center honorees ...