Most Popular Roots Stories
More #IRISHFOOD (4)
- Second Scranton Celtic Festival to build on fun and success with great acts and activities...
- New Irish festival GaelFest to showcase music, dance, sports, arts and literature...
- My top ten favorite Irish foods in most of Ireland's grocery stores - from Tayto crisps to...
- Results of the Ulster Finals of the Irish Restaurant Awards 2013 - top Northern Ireland ea...
Well, we always knew Guinness was magical but have you noticed that it actually disobeys the laws of physics. The bubbles in a stormy pint of stout actually go down! FULL STORY >
Treat your mother and cook up a storm in the kitchen with this culinary feast FULL STORY >
As one of the prime destinations on Ireland’s west coast, the Dingle Peninsula is rich in seacoast vistas, pristine beaches, rugged mountain passes, and deep green valleys as well as colorful little towns, fishing ports, and great pubs. FULL STORY >
Following on from Tayto’s release of the cheese and onion chocolate bar in Ireland we’ve realized that we are a nationality divided by whether putting salty and sweet together in a dessert is really disgusting or completely delicious. FULL STORY >
A pint of plain, a glass of “Uisce Beatha” or just a place to rest your weary bones and soak up the atmosphere -- there's nothing quite like an old-fashioned Irish pub, and the older the better. FULL STORY >
- Gilligan's Gourmet: Traditional Easter treat Hot Crossed Buns
- Delicious Irish Easter recipes for the special day
- Easter, chocolate and cocktails - what could be better? An Irish creme egg jello shot recipe
- How's the head after St. Patrick's Day?The top ten best Irish hangover cures
- The essential traditional colcannon Irish recipe - a St. Patrick's Day essential
- Ireland’s favorite meal revealed - the St Patrick's Day traditional bacon and cabbage recipe
- Major imports of Guinness and Jameson whiskey to US make for a happy St. Patrick’s Day
- Irish food but just a little different for St. Patrick's Day - corned beef and cabbage spring roll recipe
- From colcannon to quiche - celebrate St. Patrick's Day with this Irish potato-centric recipes
- The top ten best Irish toasts for Saint Patrick's Day
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in one of America's top Irish bars
- Kickstart your St. Patrick's Day with a traditional Irish breakfast
- A hearty St. Patrick's Day meal - beef and Guinness stew recipe
- Cook and bake like the Irish for St. Patrick’s Day with these traditional Irish recipes
- Top ten Irish recipes for St. Patrick’s Day - corned beef and cabbage, stew and shepherds pie
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with this simple cupcake recipe
- Top ten weird and wonderful facts about St. Patrick’s Day and the patron saint
- Why do Irish Americans eat corned beef and cabbage instead of bacon for St Patrick’s Day?
- Revellers encouraged to get their own Drinking Report to avoid inebriation on St. Patrick’s Day
- Shamrock Club’s top ten Irish beers for St. Patrick’s Day
- Go green - McDonald’s Shamrock Shake is back for St Patrick’s Day 2013 - VIDEOS
- Top ten yummy Irish recipes for St Patrick’s Day 2013
- US distillers sued for $100m over Michael Collins Irish Whiskey
- Great Famine potato makes a comeback after 170 years
- Enjoy Guinness this St. Patrick’s Day with these alternative Irish recipes