Rooney Mara gets naked for ‘Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’ poster- PHOTOS
The trailer and poster create major buzz for upcoming film
Rooney Mara’s has completely transformed into her character Lisbeth Salander for her next film “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo,” based on a Stieg Larsson’s novel.
The film’s risque poster has been released and is labeled NSFW (Not Safe for Work) as it displays a semi-nude photo of Mara, as Daniel Craig has his arm wrapped around the topless beauty.
The poster was released after the first trailer for the film was leaked last week. The official trailer as well as a censored version of the bare-it-all poster are now available on the movie’s U.S. website. The censored poster attempts to cover the actress’ breasts by displaying the release date text, December 21, covering her parts.
David Fincher will be directing the film which centers around journalist Mikael Blomkvist (Craig) as he is aided in his search for a woman who has been missing for forty years by Lisbeth Salander (Mara), a young computer hacker.
The intense trailer and this attention grabbing poster is sure to create a huge buzz for the film before its release in December.
Photo Gallery: "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" movie-photo gallery
Rooney Mara loses glam image for 'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' role
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...