Mena Suvari would "love" to work with Noel Clarke, writer and co-star in 'The Knot', again
The American actress came over to the UK to work on forthcoming movie 'The Knot' – which Noel Clarke co-starred and wrote – and she was very impressed by the up-and-coming screenplay writer and actor.
Speaking about Clarke Suvari told BANG Showbiz: "Noel Clarke is great! The movie centres around a wedding and so the groom's side, the bride's side, everyone coming together for this event. It's really funny.
"I play one of the bridesmaids, it was a lot of fun. Noel is great, and so talented. He wrote this and starred in it. I really admire him. I'd love to be able to work with him again in the future."
Noel – who has starred in sci-fi TV series 'Doctor Who', gritty London crime movie 'Kidulthood' and Ian Dury biopic 'Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll' - is not the only British star Mena has enjoyed working with.
The 32-year-old screen beauty loved hanging out with Colin Firth when they worked together on 2004 'Trauma' because he is an "absolute sweetheart".
She added: "The last time I was in London I was there working on this film with Colin Firth called 'Trauma'. He's very down to earth and an absolute sweetheart. It was an honour and a pleasure to work with him."
Mena is helping Captain Morgan search for buccaneering crew mates for The Captain's Island challenge, a legendary Caribbean adventure where crews can challenge for a share of a $15,000 bounty.
To join up, visit the Captain Morgan Facebook page.
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Ireland crowned “Top Tourist Destination”...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra