Megan Fox to play circus freak opposite Mickey Rourke
Irish-American actors to star in 'Passion Play'
Megan Fox is set to play an angel-like circus freak alongside Mickey Rourke in a new film.
The two Irish-American actors will co-star in “Passion Play,” which tells the story of an “angel” whose life is ruled by a coldblooded gangster.
The “angel,” played by Fox, is a caged circus freak who has giant wings growing out of her back.
Rourke will play a down-on-his-luck trumpet player who becomes the angel’s savior.
When asked by MTV about the relationship between Fox and Rourke’s characters, the “Jennifer’s Body” star said: "There is a love story there – it’s clearly not going to be a typical one.”
Mitch Glazer, who penned the script for “The Recruit” starring Irishman Colin Farrell, will write and direct “Passion Play.”
The film, which is set for a 2010 release, will be Glazer’s directorial debut.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...