Liam Neeson joins Russell Crowe, Olivia Wilde in ‘The Next Three Days’
Irish actor signs up for upcoming thriller featuring all-star cast
Liam Neeson has joined the all-star cast of the upcoming thriller “The Next Three Days.”
The Irish acting heavyweight, who is currently filming “The A-Team” in Vancouver, has signed on to make an appearance in the film, which stars Russell Crow and Irish-American actress Olivia Wilde.
“The Next Three Days” is a remake of a French film called “Anything For Her,” and tells the story of a teacher (Crowe) whose wife (Elizabeth Banks) is in jail for a murder she didn’t commit.
Neeson will play a former prison escapee who gives Crowe’s character advice on how to free his wife.
The film, from Oscar winning “Crash” director Paul Haggis, is currently shooting in Pittsburgh.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.