Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga to play MTV Music Awards in Belfast - VIDEOS
EMAs play host to several big names
The MTV European Music Awards are set to include tween sensation Justin Bieber and pop queen Lady Gaga as performers in Belfast on November 6th. They’ll be joining other mega-star acts such as Snow Patrol, Coldplay, and Jessie J in Belfast’s City Hall, reports the Hollywood Reporter.
Bieber’s girlfriend Selena Gomez is slotted to host the VMA-equivalent award show this month, but no word on whether the teen couple will be performing together. The award show will air just days after Bieber’s first Christmas album “Under the Mistletoe”, which features a duet with popstar Mariah Carey, is released.
Mariah Carey is the special secret guest on Justin Bieber's Christmas album
Lady Gaga likes her boyfriend Vampire Diaries' actor Taylor Kinney to dress up as a vampire in the bedroom
Rihanna slammed for ‘hopeless place’ image of Belfast in video
Aside from performing, Lady Gaga has a number of nominations at the 18th annual awards show. Her single ‘Born This Way’ is nominated for best video and best song. Surely the always exciting songstress will have some surprise up her sleeve for this year’s performance.
MTV also announced their special Global Icon award would be presented to the remaining members of the British band Queen. “We are honoured to be designated a Global Icon,’ said Brian May. ‘We will do our best to be worthy!” The band is set to perform as well.
Justin Bieber’s “Mistletoe” :
Lady Gaga’s “Born this Way” :
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...