Jedward give 'new Subo, Mary Byrne the thumbs up
Twin brothers, Jedward, who won over the hearts of millions of fans on last seasons “X Factor” have thrown their support behind Mary Byrne, Ireland’s own Susan Boyle.
The twins, John and Edward, told reporters in Ireland this week that they have reached out to Byrne to offer her advise on the show and how to handle the fame that comes with participating in “X Factor.”
Byrne, a supermarket clerk, turned heads and won the hearts of millions of television viewers with her rendition of Shirley Basseys “I Who Have Nothing,” during the show’s auditions in Dublin.
To date over three quarters of a million people have viewed Byrne’s performance on You Tube.
"The first thing we said to Mary was 'get ready for Oprah Winfrey' -- because that's where Susan Boyle ended up," the Edward of the two advised Byrne.
If Byrne makes it to the final of the show she may be performing alongside Jedward as they are rumored to be making a return appearance on the show to promote their new single.
The show is only in the early stages and Byrne has to go through a grueling few rounds before her fate is revealed.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas