Fox News reveals why they really hired Sarah Palin - VIDEO
Palin was hired because she is ‘hot’ says
Fox News hired former Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin not because of her intellectual ability or integrity, but because she is easy on the eyes.
“I hired Sarah Palin because she was hot and got ratings,” Roger Ailes, the chairman of Fox News declared in a recent interview with Frazier Moore of the Associated Press.
“It was a risky move,” Ailes recalls.
Book claims that Sarah Palin took cocaine, had multiple affairs
Fox’s Roger Ailes disses Bill O'Reilly, Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck
New documentary ‘Sarah Palin: You Betcha’ like shooting fish in a barrel - VIDEO
Palin, the 2008 Republican running-mate of John McCain, signed a multi-year contract with the conservative cable channel in 2010. There has been much speculation about her running for president in 2012.
Ailes went on to explain why Fox News has dominated cable news for so long.
"The consistency of our product," Ailes sums up.
"I think we do better television than the other guys, and no matter how we do it, they don't seem to catch up. We seem to out-invent them and think ahead of them, and have better story ideas, better graphics, better on-air talent. We just are better television producers."
Watch Sarah Palin in action on Fox News:
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Obama relative gets personal special deal...
- Amazing story of how Choctaw Indians raised...
- Smithwick inquiry finds Irish police may...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Why Ireland needs to give its emigrants a...
- Sarah Jessica Parker opens her heart to grievin
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Most Americans are in favor of immigration...
- Amazing story of the Quakers and the Irish...