‘Dancing with the Stars’ Tristan MacManus fans line up to win private dance lesson-VIDEO
Lucky winner can choose what style dance they want
One lucky Tristan MacManus fan will be getting their own private dancing lesson from the Dancing with the Stars pro for a mere $20.
As part of his charity work with GrassrootSoccer.org, the Wicklow dancer has offered one lucky admirer a one-hour dancing lesson. To be in with a chance to win, entrants must make a $20 donation to the charity.
GrassrootSoccer.org. vision is a world mobilized through soccer to create an AIDS-free generation. Their main focus is on educating the African youths about HIV-awareness and prevention using a soccer-based curriculum.
One lucky winner will be drawn at random by MacManus himself and can choose from a Cha Cha; Tango; Waltz; Samba or Rumba dance lesson.
For more information on how to enter the competition click here.
Tristan MacManus for GrassrootSoccer.org:
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm