'DWTS' Nancy Grace and Tristan MacManus ‘doubling down’ on the paso doble
Grace to play part of the bull during tonight's performance
Tonight on week four of ‘Dancing with the Stars’ (DWTS) Tristan MacManus and Nancy Grace dance the Spanish inspired paso doble.
The dancing pair revealed on the 'Nancy Grace Official' YouTube channel that Bray man, MacManus is playing the part of the matador, while Grace takes the place of the bull.
“We have the paso doble this week…Nancy has got it into her head that she is a bull,” MacManus said.
“She is acting like a bull this week, so I am going to give her that role!”
“If I don’t kill this bull before Monday, we will see you there,” the Irish man joked
Exclusive interview: DWTS ‘Tristan Mac Manus taking fame in his stride
Tristan MacManus - Nancy Grace's pro-dancer on "Dancing with the Stars slideshow
Tristan MacManus’ ‘DWTS’ partner Nancy Grace drops 15lbs dancing
In response, Grace said she was ready for the challenge ahead.
“I am going to rise above it all and do the paso doble like no other come Monday night.”
Joking about their grueling rehearsal schedule, Grace said: “we are now up to twelve hours, we are not sleeping anymore, nine days a week, 24-hours a day, 367, we’re tired.
Tune into “Dancing With the Stars” tonight at 8pm on ABC.
- Michelle Obama and daughters trace their...
- President Obama’s visit to North comes at...
- Body of Irish immigrant tossed in medical...
- Former church spokesman criticised for using...
- Sinn Fein deputy leader speaks out against...
- Daily Mail unloads on 'drunken young' Paddys...
- Irish kids receive almost $700 in Holy Communio
- North’s Minister for Finance accuses Republic...
- Shock as Irish priest praises Prime Minister’s.
- President Obama urges all of Northern Ireland...