Colin Farrell left red faced as ‘mankini’ photos uncovered on Jay Leno - VIDEO
Jay Leno reveals embarrassing photo of Colin Farrell in front of Naomi Campbell
Colin Farrell’s modelling days were brought back to haunt him on the Jay Leno show when the presenter revealed a long lost photo of the actor wearing a mankini. To make matters worse, Leno uncovered the photo in front of supermodel Naomi Campbell, saying, “We try to find things that our guests have in common.”
The actor was left red-faced with his head in his hands, explaining that the picture was taken when he was young and broke. “I did a commercial thing once,” Farrell said, “Seriously, God bless me. I was 17. It was 20 dollars. What are you going to do?” to which Naomi replied: “You gotta make a buck, I hear you.”
When asked for her professional judgement on Colin’s pose, the supermodel replied: “The stance is not good Colin,” to which the actor could only agree. “It’s wrong in so many ways we don’t have time to discuss it,” he replied.
The Star reports how Farrell also told Leno about other incriminating footage of him modelling a thong on an Irish TV show. He expressed dread at the thought of anyone finding it and putting it on YouTube, saying: “If someone finds it, please blackmail me, I’ll give you whatever you want.”
Video: Naomi Campbell Critiques Colin Farrell - The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.