Chris O’Dowd logs on for finale of Channel 4 cult comedy ‘The IT Crowd’ - VIDEOS
Roscommon star and the nerd gang back with Graham Linehan to record one off special
Chris O’Dowd, Richard Ayoade, Katherine Parkinson and Matt Berry are all expected to return for the finale episode of Graham Linehan’s sitcom “The IT Crowd.” The whole nerdy team will be back together for a one-off special, which is set to start filming at the end of May.
Linehan, best known as one of the creators of “Father Ted” and “Black Books,” revealed at the German re:publica digital conference that the gang would be reuniting to record a 40-minute special.
Although O’Dowd’s Hollywood career has taken off with smash hits like “Bridesmaids” and “Sapphires” under his belt he has also made it clear that he’s happy to stay at home. In fact his own Boyle, County Roscommon project, Sky’s “Moone Boy” has also been a massive hit.
O’Dowd let his fans know the final “IT Crowd” was on via Twitter saying, “Who wants a little more IT Crowd?"
The show follows the lives of a neglected IT department at Reyholm Industries. Best friends Roy (O’Dowd) and Moss (Ayoade) run the department along with computer illiterate boss Jen (Parkinson).
In case you don’t know what you’re missing, here’s some clips.
Chris O’Dowd’s most famous “IT Crowd” scene:
One of the best moments from the “IT Crowd”:
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas