Bell X1 kick off North American acoustic tour - AUDIO
Irish rock band play New York City on Wednesday
Irish rock band Bell X1 are once again in the US for their latest fall tour.
After kicking the show off in Philadelphia on Tuesday night, the Irish band will play New York’s Bowery Ballroom on September 26. Belfast songwriter and performer Duke Special is the opening act.
This past summer, the band released their new live album, “Field Recordings”, a 2-disc collection that compiles 21 songs from the band’s 10-year anniversary tour in 2010.
Comprised of Paul Noonan on lead vocals, David Geraghty on lead guitar, and Dominic Philips on bass guitar and backing vocals, NPR has described their music as a brilliant co-mingling of electronic music and anthemic pop rock.
Bell X1 North American tour dates
09.25.12 - Philadelphia, PA - World Cafe Live
09.26.12 - New York, NY - Bowery Ballroom
09.27.12 - Boston, MA - David Friend Recital Hall
09.28.12 - Montreal, QC - Casa Del Popolo
09.29.12 - Toronto, ON - Virgin Mobile Mod Club
10.02.12 - Milwaukee, WI - Turner Hall Ballroom
10.03.12 - Ann Arbor, MI - The Ark
10.04.12 - Chicago, IL - Schuba’s Tavern
10.05.12 - Nashville, TN - The Basement
10.06.12 - Atlanta, GA - Smith’s Olde Bar
10.07.12 - Durham, NC - The Casbah [Tickets]
10.10.12 - Vienna, VA - Jammin Java Music Club & Cafe
10.12.12 - Los Angeles, CA - Hotel Cafe
10.13.12 - San Francisco, CA - Swedish American Hall
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...
- Irish university suspends Legion of Mary...
- 4,000 Irish social welfare letters encourage...
- Pope Francis calls capitalism “new tyranny”...
- Married priests could well be Pope Francis'...
- Notre Dame sues federal government again...
- Nelson Mandela showed us all what could be...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Unionists regret US envoy Haass’ call for...