Amy Adams to star in and produce movie of Steve Martin’s novel ‘Object of Beauty’
Adams working double duty in new project
‘Leap Year’ starlet Amy Adams is certainly keeping herself busy amongst some of Hollywood’s finest. Adams will be working double duty on her newest project, ‘Object of Beauty,’ an adaptation of the Steve Martin novel which she will be both producing and starring in.
The Hollywood Reporter writes that Adams will co-produce the new film alongside Maven Pictures producers Trudie Styler and Celine Rattray. The film, based on Steve Martin’s novel, follows a young female art entrepreneur’s life for 15 years while she travels the world, opens her own gallery and becomes romantically involved with men throughout her journeys.
Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans and more come together for “Avengers” Super Bowl trailer – VIDEO
“We couldn’t be happier to be working with the brilliant Amy Adams on this adaptation of Steve Martin’s smart novel,” said Styler and Rattray. “This project continues on Maven’s mission of making films that highlight strong female characters and talent.”
Adams will begin this project following the successes of other films in which she has starred, including her latest, ‘The Muppets,’ alongside Jason Segel, and ‘The Fighter’ with Mark Wahlberg. The actress, who has been nominated for three Academy Awards for her past work, has three other films in the pipeline, including ‘On the Road,’ ‘The Master’ and ‘Man of Steel.’
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas