Hibernophiles are common in America – among the 40 million Irish Americans mostly – but do you qualify?
Take our test:
1. You have regularly faked an Irish brogue, starting as a kid.
2. You binge watch “The Quiet Man” around St. Patrick’s Day.
3. You daydream about living in the Irish countryside or Dublin.
4. You dream of sitting in an Irish pub with a Guinness.
5. You love to sip a cup of Barry’s Irish tea.
6. You constantly dreamt of having red hair.
7. You’ve seen “Riverdance” at least three times.
8. You think St. Patrick’s Day is more exciting than Christmas Day.
9. You’ve watched every Colin Farrell and Liam Neeson movie.
10. You actually have read a James Joyce book.
Got some others? Let’s hear them!
Log in with your social accounts:
Or, log in with your IrishCentral account:
Don't have an account yet? Register now !
Join IrishCentral with your social accounts:
Already have an account ? Log in
Or, sign up for an IrishCentral account below:
Make sure we gathered the correct information from you
You already have an account on IrishCentral! Please confirm you're the owner.
Our new policy requires our users to save a first and last name. Please update your account: