Aer Lingus, Ireland’s airline, has a primary mission to connect Ireland with the world and the world to Ireland by offering the best product at a competitive price.
Aer Lingus has partnerships with JetBlue Airways and United Airlines in the United States, and Stobart Air (operating Aer Lingus Regional), providing the ability to connect passengers across North America with destinations across the UK and Europe as well as Ireland. In 2014, Aer Lingus expanded its North American gateways to include San Francisco and Toronto.
New for 2015, Aer Lingus is offering more flights between North America and Ireland as well as a new business class product on the transatlantic. Aer Lingus customers in the United States can enjoy the luxury of clearing US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) in Ireland making their return journey easier and saving time when they arrive in the US.
- New service from Washington D.C. (IAD) will begin May 1, 2015, operating four days per week, nonstop to Dublin.
- Daily departures from San Francisco to Dublin, starting May 1, 2015.
- Boost to Boston Shannon daily nonstop (replacing the 757 with Boeing 767) for travel June 1 - August 31.
- New York’s earliest departure to Ireland: Additional JFK-Dub flight leaving at noon from JFK and arriving into Dublin at 23:40(the same day). Westbound flight departs Dublin at 07:50 and arrives into JFK at 10:40. (From June 1-August 31) providing 3 nonstop services a day to Dublin for the summer months.
- Boost to MCO-Dublin – summer schedule expanding to 4 days per week.
- Smart Fares from all over the USA & Canada – In January Aer Lingus will be adding additional US cities such as Boise, Cedar Rapids, Duluth, Harrisburg and more for a total of 100 North American cities (USA/Canada) connecting via Aer Lingus gateways in New York (JFK), Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD), San Francisco (SFO) and Toronto (YYZ)
For further information and current fares and promotions click here.
Food & Drink
Healthy Viscount cookie recipe for Chocolate Mint Day