Top 10 locations for St. Patrick's Day
6. Savannah, Georgia. – The Bohemian Hotel Riverfront. Savannah’s foremost luxury hotel blends vintage allure with modern style to create a storied hotel experience. The city’s weeklong St. Patrick’s Day celebration, which draws more than 400,000 visitors, peaks with a grand parade just one block from the hotel.
7. Montserrat, Caribbean – Tropical Mansion Suites. Considered the “Emerald Isle of the Caribbean,” Montserrat has a unique Afro-Irish culture and an impressive weeklong celebration of St. Patrick’s Day. Travelers partake in Montserrat’s natural beauty with a relaxing stay at the Tropical Mansion Suites.
8. Hot Springs, Arkansas – The Arlington Resort. Nicknamed the “World’s Shortest St. Patrick’s Day Parade,” this celebration is truly one-of-a-kind with Irish belly dancers and the Irish Order of Elvis impersonators. After experiencing this quirky parade, visitors relax at the Arlington Resort in historic downtown.
9. Auckland, New Zealand – Heritage Hotel. Located underneath the Heritage Hotel, the distinctive Muddy Farmer Pub contains genuine Irish relics and memorabilia, brought to New Zealand from real Irish pubs, which perfectly enhance Auckland’s exceptional St. Patrick’s Day festivities.
10. Tokyo, Japan – Hotel Metropolitan. While Japan may seem like an unlikely destination for St. Patrick’s Day celebrations, Tokyo’s parade is one of the city’s most beloved international events. The Hotel Metropolitan provides travelers with a peaceful urban oasis to unwind in after the parade festivities.