Top 10 locations for St. Patrick's Day
HotelsCombined.com has named the Top 10 St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations locations to experience St.Patricks Day. They are:
1. Dublin, Ireland – La Stampa Hotel and Spa. Centrally located in the heart of Dublin, this luxurious boutique style townhouse offers Irish enthusiasts a chance to experience firsthand the world’s premier St. Patrick’s Day Festival, Ireland’s largest national celebration.
2. New York City, New York – Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel. Located within the hotel, the Wheeltapper Pub invites parade-watchers a chance to unwind after the largest U.S. St. Patrick’s Day parade in this intimate venue decorated with authentic turn-of-the-century memorabilia from Ireland’s railroad system.
3. Chicago, Illinois – The Drake Hotel. A Chicago icon for more than 80 years, The Drake combines tradition and elegance to create a perfect complement to the city’s historic St. Patrick’s Day celebration, which begins with the world-famous dyeing green of the Chicago River.
4. Boston, Massachusetts – The Lenox Hotel. Travelers commemorate one of the oldest American St. Patrick’s Day celebrations with a new spin on “green” in Boston’s premier environmentally innovative hotel, which was chosen as one of the five greenest luxury hotels in America by U.S. News & World Report.
5. Montreal, Quebec, Canada – Hotel Le Crystal. At the onset of Canada’s oldest St. Patrick’s Day parade, a giant replica of St. Patrick greets parade-watchers and signals the official start of the festival. Afterwards, visitors enjoy a peaceful and cozy stay at Hotel Le Crystal, located just blocks from the parade route.