More #IRISHFOOD (4)
- Irish chefs Zack Gallagher and Wendy Kavanagh start new all-Ireland culinary tour business...
- Second Scranton Celtic Festival to build on fun and success with great acts and activities...
- New Irish festival GaelFest to showcase music, dance, sports, arts and literature...
- My top ten favorite Irish foods in most of Ireland's grocery stores - from Tayto crisps to...
Top #ROOTS Stories
- Irish dance diet six months in, practice pays off - PHOTO...
- Exclusive interview with dance performance group Fusion Fighters who combine Irish, tap, A...
- James Bond, aka Pierce Brosnan, turns totally against violent movies and guns...
- Hollywood legend Gene Kelly was proud of Irish passport, widow tells Dublin crowd...
Summer in New York City is no joke. The temperatures rise to over 90F and with 7.6 million people commuting in and out the this amazingly diverse city everyday it really is something to experience. FULL STORY >
In a unique twist of fate, the direct descendants of the two people most responsible for bringing the Transatlantic Cable to Valentia Island will unite for the launch of an International Transatlantic Cable Heritage project. FULL STORY >
More than one hundred local businesses from the craft, tourism, leisure and food sectors in South and East Cork came together at the weekend to celebrate the Ring of Cork. FULL STORY >
Ireland, the country of saints and scholars, is known for its green lush countryside, ancient history and ‘craic’ (fun) at the local pub, but it’s also filled with romance FULL STORY >
With The Gathering in progress, these ten cats can’t wait to visit Ireland and see all that it has to offer. FULL STORY >
- The top ten most beautiful places to visit in Ireland
- Irish chefs Zack Gallagher and Wendy Kavanagh start new all-Ireland culinary tour business
- $104 million Brian Boru biopic set to be filmed in Ireland in 2014
- The many reasons to visit and fall for ‘Lovely Leitrim’ in the year of The Gathering
- Redcoats, pikemen food foraging and a druid chef - Ireland’s 1798 Rebellion Center to relaunch
- Top 5 reasons to visit Co. Leitrim’s Carrick on Shannon during its 400th Anniversary
- The Gathering 2013 so successful it could be used as a template for others to connect with Diaspora
- Ten castles to rent in Ireland for a vacation fit for a king - PHOTOS
- Irish Hospice Foundation appeals to the public for photos for The Gathering book
- Wexford choir featured on “Ed Sullivan Show” reunite for JFK50
- Irish loving astronaut Chris Hadfield bids farewell to International Space Station with viral Bowie performance – VIDEO
- Bus drivers call off strike but only for 48 hours as talks get underway with management
- Double The Gathering fun as Twin Fest Ireland goes global to reunite twins
- Former president Jimmy Carter enjoyed fishing in Ireland while at The Elders summit
- Handwritten emigrant letters exhibition will go on display in Bruff, County Limerick
- Irish who were present when John F Kennedy visited Ireland asked to donate memorabilia
- Find the place in Ireland that most closely matches the values in your life with the new Census map
- Shannon Airport launches summer schedule - 22 percent increase in transatlantic flights
- Kinsale hosts Come Home for Your Tea Party for The Gathering 2013
- ‘Irish Gathering’ honors Great Hunger in Rochester NY - key note address by historian Christine Kinealy
- A burger joint and street in Tehran, Iran, pay homage to Irish hunger striker Bobby Sands
- Museum to open part of 50th anniversary celebration of John F Kennedy’s visit
- Genealogy course announced for County Monaghan Diaspora visiting for The Gathering
- Win two roundtrip flights to Ireland with IrishCentral in our latest Facebook contest
- The Gathering sees a 15 percent hike in visitors from the Middle East in Ireland
The Gathering 2013 Events
Lee Sessions Cork
BEO The Schools Gathering Galway
Storytelling Our Great Tradition Dublin
Bealtaine Festival Longford
Lee Sessions Cork
- Results of the Ulster Finals of the Irish Restaurant Awards 2013 - top Northern Ireland ea...
- Tourism numbers to Ireland on the up - one million from US and Canada opt for Irish vacati...
- Sligo College seeks entries for The World Irish Stew Championship...
- Examining my family’s grave differences - keeping the memories of our ancestors alive...
- A twist on an Irish dish - oven-baked creamy wild garlic and cheese potatoes recipe...