Irish jewelry designer creates a contemporary Ring of Kerry
- Green trails and massive variety characterize Ireland's walking vacations
- Lough Bawn House a hidden gem beautifully catered in mystical Westmeath
- King John's Castle, Limerick City, revamped and ready for action
- Irish jewelry designer creates a contemporary Ring of Kerry
- Barron's Bakery, a family-run, Waterford staple baking the best bread in Ireland for over 125 years
|Ring of Kerry ring by Paul F Kelly|
No doubt you have all heard of the Ring of Kerry the that famous scenic drive around the Iveragh Peninsula on the West coast of Ireland.
1000‘s of people ‘do’ the Ring of Kerry every year taking in its wonderful sights like the golden strand at Rossbeigh looking out over the Dingle Peninsula, the prehistoric stone forts at Cahirciveen and the picturesque little fishing village which is the gateway to Valentia Island where dinosaur footprints are etching in the mud flats or you can catch a boat out to to the dramatic Skelligs Islands.
On then perhaps to Waterville and Derrynane House in Caherdaniel, home once upon a time to Daniel O’Connell the liberator and then on via Sneem to Kenmare where you will find master goldsmith Paul Kelly working away in his shop on Henry Street.
Available in sterling silver, 9 or 18 carat gold this new Ring of Kerry is a stunning piece of jewelry that would make a fabulous gift, engagement ring or special anniversary present for anybody with a love of or connection with Ireland.
|Paul F Kelly Goldsmith|