Ireland's Hidden Gemsby Susan Byron
- Green trails and massive variety characterize Ireland's walking vacations
- Lough Bawn House a hidden gem beautifully catered in mystical Westmeath
- King John's Castle, Limerick City, revamped and ready for action
- Irish jewelry designer creates a contemporary Ring of Kerry
- Barron's Bakery, a family-run, Waterford staple baking the best bread in Ireland for over 125 years
If you fancy a walking holiday in Ireland you won’t do better than choosing a rural Irish bed and breakfast.
Ireland is littered with way marked trails with walks of various abilities covering all of the 32 counties of Ireland, which can be a tad overwhelming for visitors. And not everybody wants to be up at the crack of dawn and gone till dusk, although there are plenty of those kind of treks if that is what you after?