Ireland's Hidden Gemsby Susan Byron
- Green trails and massive variety characterize Ireland's walking vacations
- Lough Bawn House a hidden gem beautifully catered in mystical Westmeath
- King John's Castle, Limerick City, revamped and ready for action
- Irish jewelry designer creates a contemporary Ring of Kerry
- Barron's Bakery, a family-run, Waterford staple baking the best bread in Ireland for over 125 years
Wouldn’t it be nice to give something especially Irish this Christmas? Not only would you be supporting Ireland’s economic recovery if you have a mind to, but also lots of jobs that keep those rural communities we are all so fond of as tourists alive and awake! But most importantly you or your loved ones would be receiving a quality gift that will be appreciated and valued for its uniquely Irish appeal.
Like Waterford Crystal, who wouldn’t be pleased to ring in 2012 with a couple of crystal champagne flutes? The first edition Partridge in a Pear Tree from Waterford Crystals 12 Days of Christmas Range are reduced by 70% at www.giftshopireland.com while stocks last, they are fast becoming modern day collectibles. Just like their cut glass tree ornaments and baubles which make the perfect one size fits all gifts, from new babies, to birthdays and anniversaries and even hostess gifts this time of year. Gift Shop Ireland has the widest selection of Waterford Crystal in the world, as well as an exclusive on Nicholas Mosse pottery. Plus they are offering a 10% discount and free shipping worldwide for all Irish Central readers, simply enter the code Christmas Gifts at point of purchase.