Padraig Harrington one behind leaders at WGC-CA Championship
- Andy Lee KO’s James Cook in round five in Oklahoma
- John Duddy ready for Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. challenge
- Giovanni Trapattoni spurns Inter Milan interest to stay with Ireland
- Irish boxer Andy Lee wins in Limerick after Thiam retires with back injury after two rounds
- Rory McIlroy has Tiger Woods in his Ryder Cup sights
Padraig Harrington shot a five under par 67 on Saturday to go eleven under par and move up to third place at the WGC-CA championships at the Blue Monster Course at the Doral Golf Resort in Miami.
Harrington made six birdies over his round but ended his day on a sour note when he bogeyed the last when in a share of the lead.
Though he hit less than half the fairways off the tee, Harrington played some great shots over the course of his round and was bogey free until the blip on the 18th.
The 38-year-old hit a wind assisted 379-yard drive at the 17th, as players harnessed the wind on the course to hit mammoth tee shots.
South African pair Ernie Els and Charl Schwartzel co-lead the tournament on 12 under par.
Graeme McDowell shot a two over par 74 to leave him two under par for the tournament, while Rory McIlroy carded his second consecutive 73 to go six over par for the competition.