New England Patriots beat the Baltimore Ravens for berth in Super Bowl 46
Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2012 at 03:15 PM
- We've moved to The Sports Central
- Avery Bradley's stuttering start to Boston Celtics career is no more
- New England Patriots - a case for keeping Brandon Lloyd
- Tom Brady's contract extension puts pressure on New England Patriots to perform in short-term
- Jeff Green's approach epitomizes Boston Celtics Post-Rajon Rondo
In a tightly fought affair, the Patriots edged out the Ravens by a scoreline of 23-20 with Ravens' kicker Billy Cundiff missing a field goal in the dying seconds to tie the game.
Bill Belichick and Tom Brady have led the Patriots to the franchise's seventh Super Bowl appearance. For Brady and Belichick, it will be their fifth appearance as a couple in Patriots' blue.
The 46th Super Bowl will take place on the fifth of February in Indianapolis.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Megyn Kelly says Santa and Jesus are white,...
- Irish outrage over NY Times pigeon-eating...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Engaged couple fired by Catholic school for...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm