Celtic looking to land second signing of transfer window
- We've moved to The Sports Central
- Avery Bradley's stuttering start to Boston Celtics career is no more
- New England Patriots - a case for keeping Brandon Lloyd
- Tom Brady's contract extension puts pressure on New England Patriots to perform in short-term
- Jeff Green's approach epitomizes Boston Celtics Post-Rajon Rondo
Celtic are reportedly in discussions with Sk Brann in an attempt to bring Norwegian International Erik Huseklepp to Glasgow.
Manager Neil Lennon confirmed his desires to bolster the squad further after Sundays 2-0 victory against Old Firm Rivals Rangers.
Having already signed winger Freddie Ljungberg to a deal last week, Celtic have set their sights on the Norwegian forward to bring another spark to the club's attack.
Huseklepp has previously been linked with Blackburn and has already confirmed that he wants to leave Sk Brann, "I don't know if I will move. I'll just wait and see but I do dream about playing abroad. I'll just wait and see what happens."
The striker scored 10 goals for Brann last season and has scored 3 goals in his past 6 games for Norway. Scottish fans may remember Huseklepp as a key performer for a Norway team that demolished Scotland 4-0 in a 2009 World Cup qualifier.
The 26 year old has 17 International caps and would be considered an insurance policy for Gary Hooper who is struggling with injury.
Be the first to make a comment.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...