Sports Centralby Cian Fahey
- We've moved to The Sports Central
- Avery Bradley's stuttering start to Boston Celtics career is no more
- New England Patriots - a case for keeping Brandon Lloyd
- Tom Brady's contract extension puts pressure on New England Patriots to perform in short-term
- Jeff Green's approach epitomizes Boston Celtics Post-Rajon Rondo
Chad Ochocinco has done a few unusual—and when I say unusual I don't mean bullriding—things lately. The first thing was during the summer when he spoke about wanting to change his name back to Johnson. The second occurred the other day when he spoke on twitter about the fact that he would be a lot quieter during the season(or something along those lines).
Now that all makes sense!
The New England Patriots marriage with Chad Ochcocinco will definitely test Ochocinco's fascination with the media and speaking his mind. The Patriots do not work in the same way as the Cincinnati Bengals so much so that Ochocinco will not get away with his antics from the past.