Zenyatta's secret-- she loves her Guinness is out
- Is Rory McIlroy a spoiled brat and just an overgrown child? - Antics during the U.S. Open leave his maturity very much in question
- Was Notre Dame’s Everett Golson caught cheating at exams leading to suspension? Quarterback statement hints at major integrity issue and harsh punishment does also
- Orb should win Preakness easily, Oxbow up for second
- Could Celtic boss Neil Lennon be next manager at Manchester United? - His European exploits, especially defeating Barcelona may put him in frame
- Orb has what it takes to win Triple Crown in 2013 - Kentucky Derby winner has breeding, connections and talent
The secret to the success of Zenyatta is out!
The mare who is 19-19 and is favorite to win Saturday's Breeder's Cup Classic loves a pint of Guinness after her exercise routine every day.
Trainer John Shirreffs revealed the Zenyatta secret on '60 Minutes'on Sunday night.
Guinness used to have the slogan 'Guinness is Good for You.'
In the case of Zenyatta nothing could be more true.
She won last year's Breeders Cup with her patented late stretch move and she has remained unbeaten this year too.
While her main rival last year Rachel Alexandra is not as good this year, Zenyatta has gone form strength to strength.
But will have her hands full against top male horses on Saturday.
That is where the Guinness may well come in -- it will surely help her get up in the last stride or so.
Or as Zenyatta might say 'My Goodness-- My Guinness"