Sean O'Shea by Sean O'Shea
Will Notre Dame's Jimmy Clausen rejoin Charlie Weis at Kansas?
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2010 at 12:19 PM
- Orb should win Preakness easily, Oxbow up for second
- Could Celtic boss Neil Lennon be next manager at Manchester United? - His European exploits, especially defeating Barcelona may put him in frame
- Orb has what it takes to win Triple Crown in 2013 - Kentucky Derby winner has breeding, connections and talent
- Goldencents can lead all the way for Doug O’Neill in Kentucky Derby - Lines of Battle, Irish horse looks outclassed in Run for the Roses
- Why Ireland’s Rory McIlroy can defeat Tiger Woods at the 2013 Masters - Comeback kid proves in Texas Open that he still has a unique talent
Could Jimmy Clausen be reunited with Notre Dame coach Charlie Weis and get drafted by the Kansas City Chiefs?
It would have seemed impossible a few days ago , especially as the Chiefs have committed to quarterback Matt Cassel as their future.
But stranger things have happened.
Noone expected Clausen to still be hanging out there after the first round.
Nobody expected that Charlie Weis might have the chance in the second round to draft the quarterback he turned into one of the legends of Notre Dame.
Have no doubt Weis would love to be back working with Jimmy.
The only question may be whether he can convince the Chiefs organization they need him too.