Wayne Bridge will shake hands, make nice, with John Terry
- Orb should win Preakness easily, Oxbow up for second
- Could Celtic boss Neil Lennon be next manager at Manchester United? - His European exploits, especially defeating Barcelona may put him in frame
- Orb has what it takes to win Triple Crown in 2013 - Kentucky Derby winner has breeding, connections and talent
- Goldencents can lead all the way for Doug O’Neill in Kentucky Derby - Lines of Battle, Irish horse looks outclassed in Run for the Roses
- Why Ireland’s Rory McIlroy can defeat Tiger Woods at the 2013 Masters - Comeback kid proves in Texas Open that he still has a unique talent
A source close to Bridge insisted: “All that is nonsense. Wayne is getting on with things."
“Obviously there is much to be done on a friendship level but as far as their professional relationship there will be no problems. Of course Wayne will shake John Terry’s hand at Stamford Bridge and just get on with the job. He is still anxious to play for his country and won’t allow the Terry furore to blind his judgement.”