Wayne Bridge will shake hands, make nice, with John Terry
- Is Rory McIlroy a spoiled brat and just an overgrown child? - Antics during the U.S. Open leave his maturity very much in question
- Was Notre Dame’s Everett Golson caught cheating at exams leading to suspension? Quarterback statement hints at major integrity issue and harsh punishment does also
- Orb should win Preakness easily, Oxbow up for second
- Could Celtic boss Neil Lennon be next manager at Manchester United? - His European exploits, especially defeating Barcelona may put him in frame
- Orb has what it takes to win Triple Crown in 2013 - Kentucky Derby winner has breeding, connections and talent
WAYNE Bridge says he will shake hands with Chelsea captain John Terry despite the fact that Terry slept with his girlfriend.
He has also told England officials that he has no problem playing with Terry for England against Egypt in ten days time if he is selected according to the Sunday Express
A source close to Bridge insisted: “All that is nonsense. Wayne is getting on with things."
“Obviously there is much to be done on a friendship level but as far as their professional relationship there will be no problems. Of course Wayne will shake John Terry’s hand at Stamford Bridge and just get on with the job. He is still anxious to play for his country and won’t allow the Terry furore to blind his judgement.”