Volcano strands WWE wrestlers, including Sheamus, in Belfast
- Orb should win Preakness easily, Oxbow up for second
- Could Celtic boss Neil Lennon be next manager at Manchester United? - His European exploits, especially defeating Barcelona may put him in frame
- Orb has what it takes to win Triple Crown in 2013 - Kentucky Derby winner has breeding, connections and talent
- Goldencents can lead all the way for Doug O’Neill in Kentucky Derby - Lines of Battle, Irish horse looks outclassed in Run for the Roses
- Why Ireland’s Rory McIlroy can defeat Tiger Woods at the 2013 Masters - Comeback kid proves in Texas Open that he still has a unique talent
WWe 'Raw" wrestlers took on the Iceland volcano and the volcano won.
The top-name wrestlers are all stuck in Belfast after the Volcanic ash crisis prevented them from flying out
Irish star Sheamus, pictured above, is among those unable to take part in a live broadcast at the Meadowlands in New Jersey,tonight.
Others missing include champion John Cena, Batista, Randy Orton, Bret Hart, Miz, Big Show, Sheamus, Eve Torres, Maryse and Kelly Kelly.
WWE cancelled shows in Austria and Turkey, and some wrestlers returned to America in the early hours of Sunday morning, Eastern time.
That means the likes of Chris Jericho, Jack Swagger and Edge are all available for New Jersey but many unknowns will be stepping up.
Play by play man Jim Ross blogged: "Monday Night Raw will take on a different feel for one night which isn't a crime.
"My view on these calamities is that they are simply opportunities for talents to step up and turn head's and the Smackdown nucleus has plenty of issues established to help WWE roll into their next PPV which is Extreme Rules in Baltimore."