Sean O'Shea by Sean O'Shea
Tikki Barber unretired? Don't tell Eli Manning of the Giants
Posted on Wednesday, March 09, 2011 at 01:38 AM
- Orb should win Preakness easily, Oxbow up for second
- Could Celtic boss Neil Lennon be next manager at Manchester United? - His European exploits, especially defeating Barcelona may put him in frame
- Orb has what it takes to win Triple Crown in 2013 - Kentucky Derby winner has breeding, connections and talent
- Goldencents can lead all the way for Doug O’Neill in Kentucky Derby - Lines of Battle, Irish horse looks outclassed in Run for the Roses
- Why Ireland’s Rory McIlroy can defeat Tiger Woods at the 2013 Masters - Comeback kid proves in Texas Open that he still has a unique talent
Giants running back Tiki Barber is making a comeback?
Lets hope Eli Manning doesn't get too excited by the idea of playing with Prima Donna Tikki again.
Tikki is the guy who dismissed Eli as lacking the right stuff shortly after he retired.
Eli just went ahead and won a super bowl.
Tikki had pissed off his teammates long before that, effectively announcing his retirement midway thru the previous season and upsetting the team's balance.
Tikki played for Tikki that was always obvious.
Now he's either broke or bored or both.
I suspect its both.
But the NFL is cruel on running backs, average career three years.
Tikki is well past his sell by date.
The Giants will trade him but if they ever meet him maybe Michael Strahan will come out of retirement just to slam his old buddy into the ground one more time.
Don't do it Tikki, there are too many people waiting to take that shot at you.
Go back to the 23-year-old you left your pregnant wife for.
That's more your speed these days.