Sean O'Shea by Sean O'Shea
Super Injunction taken by Ryan Giggs against British media says websites
Posted on Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 06:15 PM
- Orb should win Preakness easily, Oxbow up for second
- Could Celtic boss Neil Lennon be next manager at Manchester United? - His European exploits, especially defeating Barcelona may put him in frame
- Orb has what it takes to win Triple Crown in 2013 - Kentucky Derby winner has breeding, connections and talent
- Goldencents can lead all the way for Doug O’Neill in Kentucky Derby - Lines of Battle, Irish horse looks outclassed in Run for the Roses
- Why Ireland’s Rory McIlroy can defeat Tiger Woods at the 2013 Masters - Comeback kid proves in Texas Open that he still has a unique talent
Photo Gallery: Imogen Thomas (click here)
Ryan Giggs the Manchester United legend has now been named on numerous websites as the player allegedly behind the Super Injunction in a British court forbidding use of his name after allegations of an affair with a top model.
Bleacher Reports in the US became the latest site to mention the Welsh wizard who has played an incredible role with Manchester United for twenty years now .
He allegedly had an affair with model Imogen Thomas and the affair was revealed in the Sun newspaper which was not allowed to print the footballer's name.
That has now led to numerous web sites naming Giggs as the alleged footballer involved.
The controversy has done little to blunt Gigs footballing skills. He played a key role in the key Chelsea game on Sunday setting up the two goals for United