Sean O'Shea by Sean O'Shea
Say it aint' so Joe! VP Biden mixes up San Francisco 49ers and San Francisco Giants
Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 11:12 PM
- Orb should win Preakness easily, Oxbow up for second
- Could Celtic boss Neil Lennon be next manager at Manchester United? - His European exploits, especially defeating Barcelona may put him in frame
- Orb has what it takes to win Triple Crown in 2013 - Kentucky Derby winner has breeding, connections and talent
- Goldencents can lead all the way for Doug O’Neill in Kentucky Derby - Lines of Battle, Irish horse looks outclassed in Run for the Roses
- Why Ireland’s Rory McIlroy can defeat Tiger Woods at the 2013 Masters - Comeback kid proves in Texas Open that he still has a unique talent
Say it ain't so Joe!
Vice president Joe Biden made one of his infamous gaffes on Thursday mixing up the San Francisco Giants baseball team and the San Francisco 49ers.
Biden told a Bay Area audience that the Giants were going to the Superbowl before he caught himself and apologized.
No doubt the New York Giants will have a good chuckle that Biden called them out as Super Bowl bound.
The 49ers might not care either though.
When it comes to football Barack Biden, I mean Joe Biden doesn't really have it does he?