Padraig Harrington says Tiger Woods needs to get on with it
- Is Rory McIlroy a spoiled brat and just an overgrown child? - Antics during the U.S. Open leave his maturity very much in question
- Was Notre Dame’s Everett Golson caught cheating at exams leading to suspension? Quarterback statement hints at major integrity issue and harsh punishment does also
- Orb should win Preakness easily, Oxbow up for second
- Could Celtic boss Neil Lennon be next manager at Manchester United? - His European exploits, especially defeating Barcelona may put him in frame
- Orb has what it takes to win Triple Crown in 2013 - Kentucky Derby winner has breeding, connections and talent
Three-time major winner Padraig Harrington says it is time Tiger Woods got on with it and got back to playing golf.
Harrington stated he was happy that Tiger was finally going to go public tomorrow and talk about getting back to golf. He said it was about time a press conference was scheduled
"It has to be held at some stage," Padraig Harrington said. "The sooner he makes a statement, the better. And the sooner he's back to playing golf — he's pretty good at playing golf — the better."
Harrington should know. When Tiger was out through injury he won his three majors and he is itching to prove he can win when Tiger is in the field. With that now likely to happen at the Masters he will have his wish.