Northern Ireland's Graeme McDowell defeats Tiger Woods on playoff hole at Chevron World Challenge
- Orb should win Preakness easily, Oxbow up for second
- Could Celtic boss Neil Lennon be next manager at Manchester United? - His European exploits, especially defeating Barcelona may put him in frame
- Orb has what it takes to win Triple Crown in 2013 - Kentucky Derby winner has breeding, connections and talent
- Goldencents can lead all the way for Doug O’Neill in Kentucky Derby - Lines of Battle, Irish horse looks outclassed in Run for the Roses
- Why Ireland’s Rory McIlroy can defeat Tiger Woods at the 2013 Masters - Comeback kid proves in Texas Open that he still has a unique talent
Graeme McDowell pulled out an historic victory over Tiger Woods at the Chevron World Challenge golf championship when he holed a 15 footer on the first play off hole.
Aferwards he described his victory as "dream stuff at this point, to beat the greatest golfer that ever played in his own backyard."
McDowelll celebrated his fourth victory of the year, including the US PGA title, his first ever major.
Tiger Woods ended the year without a single victory, for the first time.
He was widely considered the favorite to win his own tournament but twice in the last few holes, McDowell holed clutch putts to defeat him when it counted