Sean O'Shea by Sean O'Shea
New York Jets coach Rex Ryan says he cried because he's Irish and emotional
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2012 at 11:00 AM
- Orb should win Preakness easily, Oxbow up for second
- Could Celtic boss Neil Lennon be next manager at Manchester United? - His European exploits, especially defeating Barcelona may put him in frame
- Orb has what it takes to win Triple Crown in 2013 - Kentucky Derby winner has breeding, connections and talent
- Goldencents can lead all the way for Doug O’Neill in Kentucky Derby - Lines of Battle, Irish horse looks outclassed in Run for the Roses
- Why Ireland’s Rory McIlroy can defeat Tiger Woods at the 2013 Masters - Comeback kid proves in Texas Open that he still has a unique talent
“I’m Irish. So what do you want?. “It’s hurtful. I’m extremely prideful. I want to be the best. I want to win. Sometimes it comes out like that.”
Ryan has lots to cry about. After leading his team to two successive conference finals the Jets bombed this year, riven by personal feuds and non performing stars
Rex Ryan is big, fat and out of control-- New York Giants' Brandon Jacobs is right
Read more American football related stories here
Rees cannot be Notre Dame quarterback, Hendrix, even Golson worth a shot
Many on his team still love him.
“He was crying because he loves us so much,” right guard Matt Slauson said.
Read the full story in the Daily News.