Irishman qualifier Conor Niland to face Novak Djokovic in US Open first round
- Orb should win Preakness easily, Oxbow up for second
- Could Celtic boss Neil Lennon be next manager at Manchester United? - His European exploits, especially defeating Barcelona may put him in frame
- Orb has what it takes to win Triple Crown in 2013 - Kentucky Derby winner has breeding, connections and talent
- Goldencents can lead all the way for Doug O’Neill in Kentucky Derby - Lines of Battle, Irish horse looks outclassed in Run for the Roses
- Why Ireland’s Rory McIlroy can defeat Tiger Woods at the 2013 Masters - Comeback kid proves in Texas Open that he still has a unique talent
Conor Niland will face world number one Novak Djokovic in the first round of the US Open.
The Irishman qualified for the tournament this week and has been rewarded with a great draw.
It is the second conscutive grand slam tournament that the Irishman has qualified for.
Meanwhile another Irishman, Louk Sorensen who also qualified, will play sixth seed Robin Soderling in round one.
Niland's match with Djokovic will likely take place at center court.