Irish contender for Kentucky Derby as Aidan O'Brien enters Master of Hounds
- Orb should win Preakness easily, Oxbow up for second
- Could Celtic boss Neil Lennon be next manager at Manchester United? - His European exploits, especially defeating Barcelona may put him in frame
- Orb has what it takes to win Triple Crown in 2013 - Kentucky Derby winner has breeding, connections and talent
- Goldencents can lead all the way for Doug O’Neill in Kentucky Derby - Lines of Battle, Irish horse looks outclassed in Run for the Roses
- Why Ireland’s Rory McIlroy can defeat Tiger Woods at the 2013 Masters - Comeback kid proves in Texas Open that he still has a unique talent
Masterful Irish trainer Aidan O'Brien,(pic), looks certain to have a runner in this year's Kentucky Derby.
Master of Hounds, second in the Dubai Derby will represent the stable providing he works well the next two weeks according to reports.
Master of Hounds ran in last year's Breeder Cup on turf at Churchill Downs, where the Derby will take place on dirt on May 7th.
Given the wide open field, Master of Hounds has probably as good a chance as any in the Run for the Roses.
Master of Hounds will be O'Brien's first runner in the derby since Johannesburg finished 7th in 2002.